Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Going Back to the Basics


Three summers ago I was inspired to go back to the basics. I spent the summer with watching less tv, reading more books and living like it was 1976. It was good and it was great and then I saw something bright it the distance and got distracted. Wasn't the first time I've been distracted from something good and it won't be the last.

This summer I am finding myself being called back to the basics.  While I will always be an advocate for disposable diapers, oreos, and half and half I found this recipe for bug and tick spray and thought it looked pretty painless and could possibly earn me my jr. "natural" mom badge.

And because it was so easy and the easiest point of reference for me in my blog, I thought I'd share the goodness here.

You too could earn your jr. "natural" mom badge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...