It has been a few weeks since our last InstaFriday post, so grab a cup of coffee and join us for three weeks worth of favorite moments, instagram-style.
1. We took a leap of faith and decided to put the crib up.
2. Steve and I enjoyed a date at our local coffee shop.
3. After avoiding them for a year, I finally committed and bought my first
pair of skinny jeans, and I have to say that I LOVE them.
4. Elliott and I often spend our mornings knee deep in Legos and love it.
5. Is there a better fall picture? I have no idea why there is a ladder against a tree,
but it screams Norman Rockwell.
6. Elliott and I picked fresh raspberries for the first time ever.
8. Could it be that I found myself at my favorite place in Grand Rapids all by myself?
Yep! True story. Thanks for taking Elliott Aunt Tam.
9. My handsome, toothless, date. Just me and my Gibson Jack catching up.
10. Later, in the the night Gibson and I met Daddy and Elliott at the Griffin's
game for a family date.
If you are in this party of four, you go out to breakfast.
12. My hay ride companion.
14. Oh my, what are we getting ourselves into?
15. Well, we are getting ourselves into 2 bushels of apples for our first
ever applesauce experience.16. God bless Yia Yia for buying the magic sauce making machine.
17. To the untrained eye, this would appear to be a game of bowling,
but to elliott, it is an intense game of football
between Hudsonville and Chicago.
18. I somehow managed to cook my first turkey without food poisoning my family.
19. You know it's going to be a good day when your coffee fills exactly to the brim,
without a drop spilling over.
20. Me and my boys kicking off our date day with a movie in bed.
21. Date day part II: Building a masking tape city.
22. I think I see Gibson in there...
23. Grandma's secret recipe.
24. There is something special about getting a hand written note in the mail.
25. Elliott's first ever experience with Sports Illustrated, and it
was love at first sight.
26. He loved it so much that he didn't look up for the entire appointment,
but simply shouted out random observations including, but not limited to,
There's Justin Verlander, Oh, that looks like a bad crash, The Lions!
Wow, that looks like a good tackle.
What a blessed three weeks it has been. Who knew that a simple, free, iPhone app
could pause you just long enough to take-in the moments in life that matter most?
I linked up to Life Rearranged