It's InstaFriday again.
This is what our Party of Four has been up to.
How about you? What pictures told the story of your week?
2. Ready to settle in for two hours of soccer, Dad was disappointed to see that he grabbed the umbrella bag, instead of the chair bag.
3. We have one tired first grader!
4. My mom, sister and I saw, The Help, and it was even better than the book!
5. Welcoming Daddy home from his retreat. It was a long four days!
6. Elliott FINALLY had his first day of Preschool.
7. Cheering Anna on in her softball game.
8. Ah, a chance to sit on the porch and read.
I linked to Life Rearranged.