Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"uh-oh"





I often forget things. I forget how much food I fed Gibson at what age. If I don't write it down, I now forget what my boys measurements are at each of their well child visits. And it seems that I have forgotten every stage that Gibson went through to get to where he is today. I forget until Elliott reminds me.


We are currently at the "uh-oh" stage. Elliott is a mover and a shaker. He now climbs everything and is into anything that he can get his hands on. If he sees something he wants he will waste no time in getting it. Oh, how I forgot how many times you have to say 'uh-oh' before a baby gets what it means. The problem is that with everytime I say it to Elliott he looks at me with a gleam in his eye, huge smirk on his face and head right back to his destination. When I take him away he laughs and looks directly a his brother for affirmation, which he gets. We are so in trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...