Friday, November 2, 2007

For the Birds

Scrapbooking has never been my thing. I have always tried to make it my thing, but no matter how hard I try it just never becomes my thing. I end up spending countless hours contemplating layout, choosing pictures, worrying about cutting pictures, debating where to put the pictures and stressing about how much time all of this madness is taking me. Finally, after all of this arduous work the only thing I have to show for it is one measly page. It is at this point that the stress becomes insurmountable. The thoughts of all of the moments I need to make creative memories of start overwhelming me. There is much catching up to do. Christmas pictures. Birthday pictures. First tooth pictures. Vacation pictures. Fall pictures. And to top it all off I have multiple years of these pictures to catch up on. I give up. From this point on I am going to go back to hit the major milestones in our life, but I am going to do it blog style.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... With joyful tears running down my face I say Theresa, you need to seriously think about writing and publishing your words.. You have a talent that needs to be shared. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...