The beautiful weather in this neck of the woods made way for many outdoor adventures this week, as we tried to soak up as much of the warm sun before or days turn cold and gray.
1. Elliott the artist.
2. It was time for a medicine cabinet overhaul.
3. I forgot how little baby feet can be!
4. We did it, we had our first inaugural craft night.
5. Making clipboards wasn't the only reason we got together.
6. I heard on my retreat that God is in the details, and I immediately thought of Katie.
She has an amazing gift of creating the details that make her guest feel like they belong.
7. Ta-da! Two of the three clipboards I created at our craft night. Who knew?
8. Elliott and I headed out on an errand for Daddy and ended up feeling the Zeel.
9. I love impromptu, unexpected dates with my handsome Elliott.
10. Our treasure of the week, Franks.
11. Why do burgers always taste better when they are wrapped in paper?
12. Gibson and his new-found soccer friends reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid as they wait for
for their siblings soccer practice.
I linked to Life Rearranged.