Wednesday, March 11, 2009

worth every penny

i came down with a sudden cold today. it was fast and furious leaving me no choice but to carry a box of kleenex and the trash can to wherever i settled in my classroom. and after blowing my nose endlessly with off brand kleenex, i decided that somethings should be non-negotiable in life. i am all for saving money, but sometimes you get what you pay for. in this case i got a beet red, incredibly sore nose. in my opinion puffs is the only way to go when it comes to tissues for your nose.


and then there is peanut butter...jif is simply the best. enough said.



what are your non-negotiables?

7 comments:

  1. Ya I'm the same way, there are just some things worth paying more for and PUFFS is a for sure! Also, I buy good toilet paper, even though I'm tempted by the cheaper brands sometimes. This is kind of silly but I only buy Crayola crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only buy kleenex plus lotion...What about laundry detergent?...it's all Tide in our house! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breyers ice cream and Starbucks coffee...mmmmmm! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of another one...Oreos double stuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reynolds wrap/foil, Zip-Locs, Kraft mac-n-cheese!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the Jif peanut butter and as far a root beer goes it's gotta be A&W.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...