Wednesday, March 4, 2009

making bumpa proud

my dad is known for his hard work ethic, many mishaps and corny jokes. just the other day he came into my classroom and told my kids one of his many jokes. you may know it, what do you call a lady who has one leg longer than the other?...eileen. oh, and that is only one of the many he has up his sleeve for anyone who is willing to listen. needless to say my fifth graders thought it was hillarious and a joke off ensued from there. one of the jokes told after my dad left just cracked me up. i came home and told it to my boys, and they in turn called everyone they knew and told it to them. so if you if you weren't one of the lucky ones to get a phone call here it is... this one's for you bumpa...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...