Friday, December 19, 2008

day six


i think i see a theme forming with several of my gifts, replacing things that i lose. its a good thing there are twelve days because i need a lot of replacements! i really don't miss my gift from today often. only when i really need it do i kick myself for misplacing it. today i got an exact replica of my 6 inch umbrella that i lost sometime last year. maybe i will have to make elliott responsible for keeping track of this one, seeing how he is better at putting stuff back. ah, and steve thought i was low maintenance. think again.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way. I lose things all the time. I lose my keys every other day and they're always in the doorknob right where I used them to unlock and get in. Same with sunglasses-they're always lost on top of my head!
    You would think I'd learn!!

    Merry Christmas to all of you!
    love,
    amie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...