Monday, December 15, 2008

day one


i have never been much of a dancer, but now that i am nearing my thirties, i think i am starting to find my groove. for some reason the spirit just moves me to dance more and more often.

this summer however, while driving i found a song that moves me to dance everytime i hear it. the beat and the tune of it just puts me in a good mood and fools me into thinking i have rhythym. and yes, the song is all summer long by kid rock. After hearing the end of the song over and over again on the radio, i started my hunt for it. with no luck i gave up. however, steve did not give up and downloaded the much anticipated song onto our laptop for my day one gift. now i can dance to it whenever i want. well as long as the kids aren't around. gibson is pretty quick at picking up lyrics and the last thing i need is him singing about drinking whiskey by the bottle.


1 comment:

  1. Awww..Steve is so sweet. Maybe I should have my husband read your blog...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...